[Sugar-devel] Begin contribution to Sugar-Labs

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Feb 6 15:52:03 EST 2018

Welcome, Ankur.

You arrived just in time.

We need someone with C and Python skills, to help us add back EPUB
support to the Sugar Read activity, because it looks like it may both
languages to fix it.

Have a look at;

https://github.com/michaldaniel/Ebook-Viewer/issues/34 (comment 13
hours ago).

https://github.com/sugarlabs/read-activity/issues/17 (now closed with
EPUB support removed).

After looking at the source code and the above issues, are you
interested in this problem?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/