[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] welcoming the new Sugar Labs oversight board members

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Sat Dec 22 21:23:43 EST 2018

On Fri, 2018-12-21 at 08:23 -0500, Walter Bender wrote:
> * Devin and I head to Japan to run some Music Blocks workshops in
> early January as part of an ongoing effort to reach elementary
> schools throughout the country. It has been going really well so far
> and I have high hopes that this little bit of Sugar will be used and
> enjoyed widely.

On this note (no pun intended!) what day/time will the first SLOBS
meeting be? January 4th will probably be impossible for both Walter and
myself. The following week, January 11th would be "doable" for me.
Sorry to bother, but I am trying to plan ahead a little bit.

Many thanks and looking forward to working with the team!

Devin