[Sugar-devel] GCI : Thank You!

Mayank Singh gabbar8055neel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:04:24 EST 2018

 Dear GCI Mentors,

When GCI was started, I was so much excited to participate in GCI and I
consistently did my work happily. All the GCI mentors from Sugar Labs
helped and guide me a lot. With the help of GCI and Sugar Labs community, I
came to learn a lot of new things. It was a great experience in GCI this
year. But as GCI'18 comes to an end  I would like to Thanks all the great
mentors of GCI and Sugar Labs Community to provide me such a great
opportunity to work with such an amazing Community .

If you are interested, you can check about my  great experiences with GCI
here:
https://medium.com/@mayanksingh_54054/my-experience-in-google-code-in-gci-this-year-d544bc9a6d5d

Thanks,
Mayank Singh

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=b33300c3-3a7a-4cbf-922d-5bf743b645ac>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=b33300c3-3a7a-4cbf-922d-5bf743b645ac>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>