[Sugar-devel] GCI Thank you

Freddie N freddie.nicholson123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:04:45 EST 2018

Dear GCI Mentors,

As GCI comes to a close, I would like to thank all the mentors who took
part this year. As a GCI student, I have learnt more than I ever would have
expected during the process and each task has always got me engaged.
Initiatives like GCI would not be possible without your dedication and time
that you put towards it. Although I will miss having my tasks being
approved, I look forward to contributing to Sugar Labs in the future.

If you are interested, I wrote about my experiences here:
https://medium.com/@freddie.nicholson123/the-journey-i-think-every-young-programmer-should-take-my-experience-with-gci-83cd63f98565

I hope you manage to get a well-deserved break this holiday season.

Freddie