[Sugar-devel] Hello guys please i want to ask if any one can help me on how to convert colors that are in hex to the color name :)

Amaan Iqbal amaaniqbal2786 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 00:32:28 EST 2018

As James pointed out, there is very less color names than all possible hex
colors. There are in total 256*256*256 different RGB colors combinations
and it's silly if someone starts to assign them names. Even many colors can
be formed by a range of RGB combinations which cannot be distinguished.

Maybe we can help more if you could tell for what purpose it's required.

Regards,
Amaan