[Sugar-devel] Problem with Sugar Record activity OS-Builder

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Aug 26 22:28:16 EDT 2018

G'day,

Thanks for the additional information.

Fedora 20 was not stable enough for OLPC to use for production of XO
laptops.  Changes to Fedora between Fedora 18 and Fedora 20 made new
problems that could not be fixed in the time available.  OLPC OS
continues on Fedora 18.  Most recent release 20th December 2017.

No, the rpmdropbox.laptop.org/f18 is only for Fedora 18.

Thanks for the test.

With the same log from gst-launch-1.0 this proves problem is not Sugar
and not Record, and may mean kernel does not have necessary camera
driver.  Please post dmesg and help to identify kernel version and
camera model.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/