[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 17th April 9PM UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 20 16:17:32 EDT 2018

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 07:02:32PM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> Developers are invited to attend the next team meeting, on;
>
> - Tuesday 17th April at 5pm US/Eastern,
> - Tuesday 17th April at 9pm UTC,
> - Wednesday 18th April at 2:30am IST,
> - Wednesday 18th April at 7am Australia/Sydney,

Attending were James, Rahul, Vipul, and Walter.

> Agenda to include
>
> - what we have been working on,

James worked on Abacus and Finance to fix bugs on Ubuntu 18.04.

Rahul worked on porting activities to Python 3, and GTK+ 3.

Vipul worked on startup image on Sugar Live Build; and had a question
about how to apply the GNU GPL to a program.

Walter worked on Music Blocks, preparing for workshops in
Nigeria and Japan.

On Google Summer of Code, Walter says we have selected our interns,
we'll be able to announce on April 23, we'll have a strong Python team
assembled, among others, so hopefully the activity team will make som
esolid progress.

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2018-04-17T21:00:07

--
James Cameron