[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Sugar Live Build 20170927 with Sugar 0.111 for i386
quozl at laptop.org
Wed Sep 27 06:13:55 EDT 2017
Announcing the initial release of Sugar Live Build containing Sugar
0.111 and the Fructose activity set. It can be used for testing Sugar
quickly and easily.
1. can be booted from hard drive, flash drive, and optical media,
automatically starting Sugar without persistence,
2. can be installed as a virtual machine, with persistence and
3. contains a special libabiword-3.0 to fix a flickering Write
activity (#4915), thanks to Simon Quigley (Ubuntu #1574278),
4. is based on the Debian 9 Stretch Live Build, but does not contain
EFI Secure Boot support or encumbered firmware,
5. for developers, contains all build dependencies, configured source
trees (git clones in /usr/src), and binaries (make install) for the
Sugar 0.111 Sucrose modules and the Fructose activity set, making it
easy to use for GCI or GSoC tasks.
Download from http://people.sugarlabs.org/~quozl/sugar-live-build-20170927/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 173 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sugar-devel