[Sugar-devel] ANNOUNCE

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Sep 26 20:15:06 EDT 2017

Welcome Olaegbe!

Please see http://developer.sugarlabs.org/

Are you learning any other code languages?

We have very little PHP and Java.

We have some PHP in https://github.com/sugarlabs/aslo but plan to
replace it because it is very old and we had very few PHP coders.

We have lots of JavaScript, but no Java yet.  Sugarizer has the most
JavaScript.

Looking forward to hear what you might work on!

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/