[Sugar-devel] GSOC project meeting

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Sep 22 17:30:43 EDT 2017

No, it wasn't used, it was too old, dated 2011.  It should be deleted.
I've marked it obsolete.  Please don't use old Wiki pages, they have
very little relevance.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/www-sugarlabs/pull/67 is the pull request
of the new site waiting for merge.  I don't know why it hasn't been
merged yet, but I've been hoping Samuel Cantero will review and
comment.

All design discussion was in IRC, GitHub issues, pull requests, and
the GSoC 2017 participant's blog.  Please read those.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 07:52:57AM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> Periherla,
>
> Thanks for helping out with SL website.
>
> Can you share any design notes for the new SL website?
>
> Also can you please confirm if the [1]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team
> /Proposals/Sugar_Labs/Websites was a base for the new design.
>
> Thanks again and hope to try it soon.
>
> Regards
>
> Laura

>     Hi,
>
>     Sorry, the meeting has been postponed. I will let you all know the new
>     timings.
>
>     Thanks and Regards,
>     Seetarama Raju

> Laura V.
> I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org
>
> “Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
> ~ L. Victoria
>
> Happy Learning!
> #LearningByDoing
> #Projects4good