[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Sugar Labs Finance Committee [Was Re: Motion: To appoint Volunteer Laura Vargas as Sugar Labs Financial Manager [was Re: URGENT action needed]]

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Sep 20 15:32:37 EDT 2017

Good day Dave, Adam, Samson,  Bradley, Karen and every one in Sugar Labs
supported mailing Lists <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/>.

*Please suggest a candidate for the Sugar Labs Financial Manager position
at your earliest convenience.*

I'll be in favor of anyone aligned with the Global Development Goals
financial policies to be defined in the light of a global movement of open
access to information #OpenData and #open #communications to communities
involved in their own design, development and appropriation of the contents
and technology models.

Best and wish you always the best,

Laura Victoria Vargas Perez

cc accounting SFC