[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Sep 19 09:54:38 EDT 2017

Dear Sugar Labs Community,

Membership and Elections Committee is happy to report we have 8 candidates
for the 4 seats available for the 2017-2019 Sugar Labs Oversight Board
Election.

Candidates who completed successfully their wiki submissions on time are:

1. Devin Ulibarri
2. Walter Bender
3. Sebastian Silva
4. Lionel Laské
5. Sameer Verma
6. Sean Daly
7. Adam Holt
8. Claudia Urrea

You can read candidates statements at: https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/
Oversight_Board/2017-2019-candidates

Thank you all candidates for publishing your candidacies.

*Stage IV: Elections will take place on October 1-15, 2017. *
We thank in advance to Ignacio Rodríguez
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Ignacio> who will be in charge
<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/systems/2017-August/005520.html> of all
the technical procedures with the assistance of Sugar Labs infrastructure
team: systems AT list.sugarlabs.org

*Remember September 27, 2017
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2017-2019-candidates#References>is
the deadline for new memberships request to participate on 2017-2019
elections! *

Sincerely yours,

*Sugar Labs Membership and Elections Committee*