[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] Motion regarding xo-computer icon

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Sep 15 13:56:15 EDT 2017

Hi Caryl,

Free and open source software projects allow for forking by design as a way
out of major disagreements. However if this disagreement is due to an
intellectual property issue (as it appears to be in the current
discussion), it is best handled by our legal counsel. Most of us are not
qualified enough to offer that judgment. I'm certainly not.

Sameer