[Sugar-devel] logo dicussion

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Sep 14 10:27:50 EDT 2017

> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:32 AM Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org>
> wrote:

>>> I think that (1) we should resolve the status of the XO icon before
>>> rushing into anything and (2) it would seem that the role of SLOB would be
>>> to ask the design team to do its job, not to do it for them.
>>>

>> No offense Walter but I was asking Samson not you.
>>

> What a childish and unpolite response.

Samuel,

You are totally entitled your opinion.

Samson,

*Now that the feet are Sugar interface main icon the legal thing is
resolved. *

If Community wants to support the Sugar Design Marathon to upgrade it I
volunteer to help you lead the effort. I think we should start working on a
formal proposal to present to SLOBs asap.

Main objective proposed would be:

- To define in a collaborative way the adoption of a new main icon for
Sugar interface according to Sugar Labs acceptable License Policy
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Licensing>.

Specific tasks needed to do:
- Debug all learning and marketing materials
- Add yours here..

Calendar proposed would be:
Oct 1-15 2017

Please confirm/unconfirm your interes and/or suggest changes to my proposal.

Regards

Laura

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good