[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Outreachy

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Sep 14 07:15:11 EDT 2017

Walter,

Did you found the references for how the project selections was made for
the Outreachy program?

I read the program details and it seems the program itself did not require
any Open Call for participant projects. So I guess you are right, you had
no obligation to ask among Community members for proposals.

Unless you as the program administrator wanted to make it an inclusive
procedure.

Regards,

Laura