[Sugar-devel] logo dicussion

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:58:15 EDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:29 PM Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

>> I noticed that my PR review and merged by Ignacio, but it later was
>> reverted by Sebastian again.
>>

> Martin,
>
> Please check with care: Sebastian's PR was merged by me, Laura Victoria.
>
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-artwork/pull/98

It is strange a PR merged exactly 1min later after PR was sent. It is
clearly it was done to overcome direct commit. Aside from that I only see
Laura and Sebastian pushing in the same direction regarding new logo, so I
don't see this revert PR with good intention. You are forcing the new logo
in the repo.