[Sugar-devel] Why does my svg activity icon appears black ?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Sep 11 14:30:53 EDT 2017

It seems there was a divergence in the use of sugar-web library with
Sugarizer vs Sugar.

Look for differences in lib/sugar-web and compare with activities in
Sugarizer.

Try to replace your lib/sugar-web with Sugarizer version and see if it
works.

Hopefully they will be merged back together.

Regards,

Sebastian