[Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.9 is available for your device
lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 04:05:16 EDT 2017
I'm proud to announce the ninth version (0.9) of Sugarizer, a taste of
Sugar for any device.
For this summer Sugarizer version you could find not less than 8
- Abacus activity: The famous Sugar Abacus activity: let's explore
representations of numbers using different mechanical counting systems
developed by the ancient Romans and Chinese.
- Reflection activity: The port of the nice Sugar game designed to learn
- ColorMyWorld activity: Explore the world and its countries. Fill
countries with color you like or use the interactive mode to find location
of countries on the offline map.
- Jappy activity: Learn the Python programming language with this fun
adaptation of the famous Pippy activity.
- Blockrain activity: A tile-matching game directly inspired by the
famous Tetris game.
- QRCode activity: Use easily QR Code with this simple QR Code Generator
- XO Editor activity: An editor that display the rainbow of different
color patterns for the XO buddy icon.
- Updated TurtleJS activity: Latest version of the famous TurtleJS
activity is now included in the Sugarizer package.
Other features in this version:
- Integrated Tutorial: You want to discover Sugarizer but you don't
know Sugar. Sugarizer now integrate a tutorial to learn step by step the
unique Sugar UI interface.
- Journal Popup: A new popup to browse the Journal and integrate your
better pictures into the Paint activity.
- Better iOS support: Few improvements on the iOS support to better
Sugarizer is already deployed in two schools: when for you ?
As usual, Sugarizer 0.9 is available on your browser  but also for your
Android, iOS and Windows device. Download it from : Google Play , Amazon
Store , Apple Store , Chrome Web Store , F-droid , Windows
Store  and if you don't like stores, you could also install it by
yourself using instructions on the Sugarizer website .
On Android, Sugarizer could also replace your launcher with Sugarizer OS
P.S.: Special thanks for their contribution on this version to Euan Ong
(Abacus activity, Reflection activity, XOEditor activity), Charles Cossé
(ColorMyWorld activity), Sanchit Kapoor (Blockrain activity), Sebastian
Silva (Jappy activity), and Walter Bender (TurtleJS activity).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel