[Sugar-devel] Flat design causes uncertainty

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Sep 10 18:04:45 EDT 2017

A redesign of the GTK+ theme to identify clickable objects would be
welcome.

How?  Just shading or bevels?  Here's another idea;

Monochrome icon restrictions were needed to support the monochrome
sunlight readable display of the XO-1 through to XO-4 products.

With our new products with indoor displays, the monochrome icon
restriction may be lifted, although children with colour blindness
should still be considered.

When lifting this restriction, either contrast or reserved colours may
be used for identifying clickable objects.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/