[Sugar-devel] Application for GCI'17 Mentoring

divyanshu rawat divyanshu.r46956 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 05:39:40 EDT 2017

Hi Walter,
Hope your well and good.

I am Divyanshu Rawat, studying in The LNM Institute of Information
Technology with an intended major in Electronics & Communication
Engineering. I will complete my graduation in May 2018. I am a frequent
user of GitHub and wish to perform a role of a GCI Mentor Under Sugar Labs.
I have explored my interests towards various Computer Science domains and
over the period of the past two years, my interest has become more focused.
I have built up my research involvement in the field of Software
Development, Multi-Platform Mobile Application Development Using Web
Technologies, Cross-Platform Desktop Applications and User Experience along
with User Interface design.
My love for open-source and love to serve the open-source community has
inspired me to apply for a GCI Mentor Under Sugar Labs.

PFA My Github Account. - https://github.com/divyanshu-rawat
Thanks for your time.
seeking a positive reply
Regards

Divyanshu Rawat / *Software Developer */ *Designer**www.divyanshurawat.in*
<http://www.divyanshurawat.in/> / *08003856439*

IBM WATSON Resident 2018, Product Internship @Harvard University Venture,
Stanford Scholar @Stanford, UPENN Software Development Consultant @
*CodeMentor*, Mentor at *HackHands* (A Pluralsight Company), *Contact Me
@21.co <http://21.co>*Mentor & Beta Tester at *Coursera*, UMICH School of
Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, HKUST, Organizer LNM HacksThe
LNMIIT Jaipur, Coordinator @*Cybros*, @*CSI*, Club Captain @*Mozilla*,
WooTech @*NTU, Mentor Learn IT Girl*

[image: Twitter]  <https://twitter.com/r46956> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/divyanshu01/> [image: Github]