[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs 2017-2019 Oversight Board Election Results

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:29:25 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I would like to thanks to everybody who voted for me.
I owe you for that and I will do my best to ensure that SugarLabs limited
resources will be used as best as possible to expand our community and keep
Sugar the #1 free libre learning platform.

Thanks to all other candidates for their investment in the community and
many thanks to the Election Committee to organize this election.

Best regards from France.

        Lionel.