[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs 2017-2019 Oversight Board Election Results

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Oct 16 16:25:45 EDT 2017

I've checked, and both Devin and Thomas are on the list of members.

The ballot was sent by mail.

We should all know that mail is unreliable because of spam filtering.

members are subscribed there.

Walter posted a reminder for you to check for your ballot, to
sugar-devel@ in the Sugar Digest on 10th October.

Martin cross-posted to sugar-devel@ a reply to the deadline warning
mail on iaep at .

Devin, Thomas, it looks like almost everything reasonable was done to
ensure you could vote, but you didn't get the mails, and you didn't
follow up.

Now that you know you are missing mails on sugar-devel@, please use
the archives to check what you have missed.

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/