[Sugar-devel] ASLO activities with no repository

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed May 24 05:22:46 EDT 2017

You repeat that a repository exists before an activity bundle. I have
listed 200 activities (about 25%) of the activities
on ASLO that probably do not have one. Further, if the repository cannot
be found - we need to go ahead with what we have.
No matter how the working directory is created, git init should be
applied to create a repository and subsequent changes documented.

If there is a problem with an activity, the github repository should
have an issue documenting the problem pending finding the resources to
fix it.

Tony