[Sugar-devel] ASLO activities with no repository

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon May 22 04:24:06 EDT 2017

On 05/22/2017 04:01 PM, James Cameron wrote:
> On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:45:51AM +0800, Tony Anderson wrote:
>> There are 224 activities in ASLO which do not appear to have github
>> repositories [see attachment].
> What do you mean by that?  How are you testing if they have a
> repository?
>
> With Log, Record, Jukebox, Read, PyCut, TamTam, and Terminal in your
> list, it would seem that your test must be somewhat limited.

Log, Record, Jukebox, Read and Terminal should not have been there. I
assume the eight protected activities have repositories.

TamTam has four activities but only one repository. I didn't include the
repository because I don't understand how the four activities are
created from it, if they are.

PyCut may have a personal repository. I just double-checked. No repository.

The search was limited to git.sugarlabs.org and github/sugarlabs.

Tony