[Sugar-devel] New ASLO Project Definition

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri May 19 18:13:06 EDT 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 06:13:44PM +0800, Tony Anderson wrote:
> Thanks for the list of Fructose activities, I have been trying to
> find a definitive list since the issue was raised.

I'm surprised.  Just ask next time?  You asked on a Debian mailing
list, but it was off-topic for that list, and your later posts seemed
to indicate you now understood.

Definitive list is;

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Modules#Fructose
activities are added or removed from this list over time, the
list change history is in the "View history" link, and the departure
of activity maintainers has not been noted,

Another list is;

http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/fructose/
new activities are added to this list, old activities remain, and the
URLs are referenced by the Fedora and Debian infrastructure that
detects new releases for packaging.

Fructose is of most use by the release manager of Sugar; Daniel N,
then Martin, then Sam, now Ignacio.  It is the list of activities that
the release manager must test with before releasing Sugar.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team#Release_manager
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release

--
James Cameron