[Sugar-devel] Develop Python-Web on Sugar, Sugarizer or Standalone - [RELEASE] Jappy 1

Charles ccosse at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:04:21 EDT 2017

Hi Sebastian,

Nice work!  I thought I'd write a quick note for anyone slow, like me, who
didn't immediately realize that the "J" in Spanish "Jappy" is pronounced
like English "H" ... with obvious and profound implications for
pronunciation!

Greetings from New Mexico, (hope the above is correct!)
-Charles

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 11:42 PM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org

Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-cosse> | E-Learning
<http://www.asymptopia.org>