[Sugar-devel] Develop Python-Web on Sugar, Sugarizer or Standalone - [RELEASE] Jappy 1 (Sebastian Silva)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed May 17 12:20:32 EDT 2017

On 17/05/17 09:30, Lionel LaskΓ© wrote:

> Waooo. Very great work. Cool.
> Congratulation Sebastian!
Thanks for your kind words. Your feedback is encouraging. 😊
> I do love your Emoji font. Is it a creative common font?
Noto Emoji is MIT licensed by Google.
> Just to be sure to understand: the Python code is sent to a server to
> be translated then translated in JavaScript ?
No. The translation happens at the browser level. Jappy is independent
of any server.

The /optional/ Flask mini-server component included in /main.py/ only
serves the static files (but has higher ambitions for sure[1]).

Integrating into Sugarizer would not need it. 😁

;-)

Regards,
Sebastian

[1] I've integrated WebDAV and WebSockets into this mini-server.