[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] (Goals and Mission) with Microsoft in it?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun May 14 16:58:11 EDT 2017

Thanks.  Are you using 13.2.8?

The Fedora repositories for Fedora 18 moved, and this was fixed in
13.2.8, see here;

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/13.2.7#Fedora_Repositories_Missing

If you are using 13.2.7 or earlier, please use the workaround on that
page.

I've just tested "sudo yum install vlc" on XO-1.5 with 13.2.8 and no
problem seen, just "No package vlc available.", so I'm not sure how
your system is configured; if the above workaround does not fix,
please show me your changed yum.repos.d files.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/