[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2017 results for SugarLabs
lionel.laske at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:53:51 EDT 2017
The results of Google Summer of Code has been announced today.
SugarLabs has the great opportunity this year to work with 9 students !!!
- Rishabh Thaney on Sugar on Raspberry PI,
- Zeeshan Khan on Say no to Gtk2,
- P. Seetarama Raju on Giving SugarLabs Website a New Look,
- Tarun Kumar Singhal on Sugarizer Server Dashboard,
- Dinuka Tharangi on User Manual for Music Blocks,
- Tayba Wasim on Timbre Widget for Music Blocks,
- Jatin Dhankhar on Maintaining ASLO,
- SanjayKumarAP on Mind Math Activity,
- Raphael Teyssandier on Sugarizer Deployment Tool.
Congratulations to all of them to join us on these great SugarLabs projects.
Thanks to all mentors that accept to coach them during the summer.
And thanks to all others candidates that don't have the luck to be selected
this year. The quality of proposal was very strong this year. Most of you
spent time to work on their proposal and to exchange with us. We really
appreciate that. It was very difficult for us to select our winners.
Hope that GSoC 2017 will be a wonderful year for SugarLabs.
Please all mentor and students, join us on irc://irc.freenode.net
#sugar-meeting on Monday 8th May 13H00 UTC for our first meeting.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel