[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Separate Emails

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:49:03 EDT 2017

We can use any name as far as the address is AT sugarlabs Dot com. So what
i am saying. For example,

samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org => iaep at list.sugarlabs.org

Presuming that is the mail, is there any possibilities of
iaep at list.sugarlabs.org to receive the mails from samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org?

But if not we can still create it, select some few individuals that will be
responsible for forwarding the mail to the lists.

Samson

On Mar 24, 2017 1:38 PM, "Sebastian Silva" <sebastian at fuentelibre.org>