[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Separate Emails

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Mar 24 08:38:36 EDT 2017

Hi Samson,

I was hoping you'd get a constructive answer, so rather I'll try it.

If I read you right you want email aliases for the following:

info AT sugarlabs.org => iaep AT lists.sugarlabs.org
systems AT sugarlabs => sugar-devel AT lists.sugarlabs.org

For one thing I think they are very confusing, possibly even used (we
have a systems list, for instance).

More importantly, as Luke points out, our lists require that people
subscribe first. It's impossible to subscribe without obtaining the list
email. I could see the value of perhaps making aliases to abbreviate the
(lists.) bit?