[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer dev platform is now open

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:38:33 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,
I agree with Mr. Crossland's idea of using git submodules. It will help up
sync all the changes from the external activities' repositories directly
with the  Sugarizer repo. This would save us a lot of time by remove the
extra effort of  exchanging pull requests. I think we should give it a try!
:)

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

Utkarsh Tiwari