[Sugar-devel] Want to work on sugarizer dashboard this GSOC (Dinesh Choudhary)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:58:46 EDT 2017

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your interest for the Sugarizer dashboard project.

You're right some other candidates are interested on this project. BTW it
does not prevent you to make your proposal. We'll have to select the best
candidate for the project and we'll study all proposal equally.

Because Sugarizer Server has already an existing API, a good way to start
on this project is to write a prototype. The API had to be completed
(specifically on authentication) but it's already possible to write basic
features on activities, users and journal. Of course, the more you could
demonstrate that you will be able to write this prototype, the more we'll
be convince by your proposal.

I'm the mentor on this project with Michaël (in CC). Do not hesitate to
send us direct questions if you need more information.

Best regards.

       Lionel.