[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2017 proposal

Melnita Dabre melnita116 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:53:49 EDT 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

The User Manual for Music Blocks project Idea for GSoC 2017 interests me. I wish to work on that project. However I have a few queries regarding the same:

1. The expected results for the project mentions creation of a website. What kind of a website is expected?
2. What kind of contributions are required for the project.

Could you help me out with the application process for SugarLabs? I'd be highly obliged.
Awaiting acknowledgement.

Thanks & Regards,

Melnita M. D.
Final Year Undergraduate student,
Bachelor of Engineering, I.T.
Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering,
Bandra, India.

Contact: +91 9029946458

github: https://github.com/melnita