[Sugar-devel] Question about Sugarizing a Python program

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Mar 7 15:45:22 EST 2017

Hello!

Great to hear, sounds very interesting!

I recommend you look at the libre book "Make Your Own Sugar Activities"
for guidance. It will depend on what libraries you used.

If it's pygame you will need something like the "sugargame" module but I
don't know if there's one for GTK3. This is because both

GTK and pygame have their own main loop sometimes competing.

In 2015, we (SomosAzucar R&D team) were asked to build a English
vocabulary set of games for the ministry of Education of Peru.

I don't know if there's a better way nowadays, but perhaps our technical
approach is of interest to you.

Here's the repo https://github.com/icarito/peru-learns-english - also
there's an XO bundle for Sugar on activities.sugarlabs.org
<http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4766>.

We'll be happy to try your game!

Regards,
Sebastian