[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Mar 3 07:39:15 EST 2017

Thank you Walter!

I have worked on a reformulation of the Open Badges proposal at the Sugar
Labs Wiki [1].

For today's Oversight Board, there is no formal request for approval or any
related motion. Instead, the updated proposal details time lines and
procedures for the Pilot round.

Thanks to everybody who gave feedback to the idea.

I hope to "see" you all latter at the IRC Sugar Meeting channel!

Blessings and regards,

Laura V

[1] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Open_Badges

> Sorry to say I'm on vacation tomorrow but I will check the logs :)

Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“No paradox, no progress.”
~ Niels Bohr