[Sugar-devel] Self - Introduction for the revamping home page project listed on GSOC IDEA Page

Rajiv Jha rajivjha1996 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:04:58 EST 2017

Greetings,

I am Rajiv Kumar Jha, student of University school of information
communication and Technology, India.
I am an open source enthusiast and core part of Mozilla Delhi community
since 2014 August and since then have contributed in community and campus
club activity.
I have successfully ran many campaigns like Learn VR and Rust, Campus
activate campaign, code sprints, winter season of code (currently going in
campus).

I am interesting in contributing as developer into Sugar Labs. Having
skills in web development, the project of revamping the website homepage
suited me.

My interests is in web development and algorithm analysis.

I am also a part of localizing community, fuel Project and localizer with
Spoken Tutorial.

Kindly guide me through the way, i should start contributing.

I have read the proposed homepage document too.

*I am looking for an opportunity to do some initial tweaks and solve
introductory bugs before submitting my proposal.*

Thanks and Regards
Rajiv Jha

Attachment : Resume