[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] MOTION: French visa for Samson Goddy to attend 10-year Anniversary Scratch Conf / 50-year Anniversary of Logo

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:02:19 EDT 2017

On Jun 14, 2017 11:54 PM, "James Cameron" <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

I've marked Kunfu as available in activities.sugarlabs.org, after Ben
Olding confirmed he is author of Legend of the Dragon Fist and gave a
license;

"you may use the file, unmodified for free as you see fit as long as
you are not directly selling it. i.e. bundling it on a laptop is fine,
wrapping the game and selling as an app for $5 on the app store is
not."

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4759/

Samson, when you get time, please update the bundle to correctly
attribute author and license, thanks.

Sure i will look at it this week. I am working on my visa application in
lagos.

Thanks for the research.

--
James Cameron