[Sugar-devel] Sugar Network backend replacement

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Jun 11 18:36:01 EDT 2017

Hi Charles,

Thanks for reading up on /Sugar Network/. We designed the system and
Aleksey wrote the back-end code (we wrote the front-end). Then, Aleksey
wrote another front-end which he released as /School Network/. As far as
I could tell School Network is without support too (e.g. the code is not
available) and it was never deployed in the field.

Since the burden of support is on us, we would like to simplify the
stack. I'm considering viable alternatives and community supported
components to provide the functionality deployed in the field.

If I see a clear path forward I might attempt to build it!

Regards,
Sebastian