[Sugar-devel] GSoC project- Sugar on Raspberry Pi image build

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:25:36 EDT 2017

Today I tested : *1

1)Stretch-Sugar_TurtleBlocks3D_fix-RPi3.img

on my Rpi3

wrote sd with cardreader using f26 MSW

expanded 2d partition on 32 GB sd with gparted

boots to color (X) then to f3

wireless works shows AP in f1

used browse to download irc-12.xo from activities

turtleblocks works

2) Stretch-Sugar_TurtleBlocks3D_fix.img-RPi2.img

on my rpi2

wrote sd with cardreader using f26 MSW

expanded 2d partition on 32 GB sd with gparted

boots to color (X) then to f3

used browse to download irc-12.xo from activities

I do not see turtle blocks in installed applications

I am not able to insert a USB and have it mount in the frame.

*1 https://people.sugarlabs.org/rishabh/
<https://people.sugarlabs.org/rishabh/>

Tom Gilliard

satellit

NOTE: the HDMI display exhibits some tearing on the screen in both
instances.