[Sugar-devel] GSoC project- Sugar on Raspberry Pi image build

Rishabh Thaney rishabhthaney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:37:54 EDT 2017

G'day everyone

The WiFi issue(RPi3) has been fixed and I've configured automatic login in
the latest image build.
It also switches to Sugar session automatically.

The image builds for raspberry pi 2 & 3 can be found here:
https://people.sugarlabs.org/rishabh/

The repository used to reproduce is this:
https://github.com/Rishabh42/rpi23-gen-image

And I've also updated the Debian/Raspberry_Pi page with the method I used
to configure automatic login,
please refer to this page: https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Debian/Raspberry_Pi

Please note: The RPi 2 image has not been tested by me because I don't have
a raspberry pi 2, please share the test results
if anyone tests that image.

Warm regards
Rishabh