[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Google Summer of Code 2017

Tymon Radzik dwgipk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 08:52:03 EST 2017

In my opinion Sugar Labs participation in Google Summer of Code is really
important for our community and every year we get a lot of major
improvements to our projects, because of students working in this program.

I am definietely for making an application, I am also ready to help as a
mentor.

Best,
Tymon

niedz., 22 sty 2017 o 14:47 użytkownik Walter Bender <