[Sugar-devel] [UKids] Re: [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.8 is available for your device

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Jan 10 21:06:25 EST 2017

Bert,

Works on Chromebook.

Is there anyway to open a Etoys project I already created? Perhaps as a
parameter in the URL pointing to somewhere I uploaded the file?

Thanks,
Stephen

--

To some of us, writing computer programs is a fascinating game. A program
is a building of thought. It is costless to build, weightless, growing

When a program works, it is beautiful. The art of programming is the skill
of controlling complexity. The great program is subdued, made simple in its
complexity.

- Martin Harverbeke (from Eloquent JavaScript
<http://eloquentjavascript.net/index.html>)