[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [UKids] Re: [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.8 is available for your device

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:08:31 EST 2017

Hi Samson,

Strange. Did you give authorization to install APK from unknown source in
your Android settings [1] ?
Because the Sugarizer OS APK is not deployed on Play Store yet - because
still in beta -, you need to allow unknown source to install it.

Best regards.

       Lionel.

[1] https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-install-apps-outside-of-google-play/