[Sugar-devel] Call for Testers/Bug-Reporters/Patcher-uppers: Music Blocks v1 Testing to Begin

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Mon Feb 27 19:48:15 EST 2017

[This message is for anyone interested in helping out with Music Blocks]

Hi,

We are on to the next phase for Music Blocks!

Basically, we need to test all **current** features--and combinations of
features to identify corner cases. If there are problems, we need to
report them on GitHub and fix them
(https://github.com/walterbender/musicblocks/issues).

Testing Spreadsheet
===================
Tabs16 is the one in charge of this spreadsheet and has a newer version,
but this is the latest version I have (Tabs, please send link to a copy
of your newest version put into a folder with permissions to edit):

https://owncloud.libretools.com/index.php/s/rEqI4EfikBQAbbi

We need to work together to find all the corner cases, so please assign
yourself a section.

So for example, if you want to test all combinations with pitch block,
you would add your name to the sheet (or just tell us on this mailing
list--whatever you prefer), test all the combinations column by column.
When testing each combination, answer the questions "What Happens",
"What do you expect to Happen", and propose a change (if necessary) in
the respective sheets.

If you find a bug, please report it to GH
(https://github.com/walterbender/musicblocks/issues) and provide the .tb
file and a screenshot (when helpful). Please provide repro steps as
well. If you have a proposed behavior change, that is not a bug please
post it to GH as well.

We welcome creative feature ideas, but the priority right now is to have
a stable Music Blocks for a version 1 release.

Thank you!
Devin