[Sugar-devel] Outreachy project participation

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Mon Feb 27 12:39:38 EST 2017

Hi,

I am a mentor for this--I help with the music part of things (Walter
helps with the coding).

Please start by finding some bugs that are at an appropriate challenge
level for you: https://github.com/walterbender/musicblocks/issues

Also, have you tried Music Blocks (MB)? We also recommend creating some
music with MB.

Best,
Devin