[Sugar-devel] (no subject)

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Fri Feb 24 11:55:04 EST 2017

On Fri, 2017-02-24 at 12:33 +0100, adwumi ogunbiyi wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2017 12:22, "adwumi ogunbiyi" <adwumiogunbiyi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>         Hello my name is ibraheem ogunbiyi

Pleased to meet you.

I am Devin and I help out with the Music Blocks (www.musicblocks.net --
links to code etc on that page) project as a music teacher advising the
musical aspects of the programming language design.

>         Am from Nigeria , currently in yaba college of technology ,
>         studying computer technology
>         Am interested in google summer of code and i would like to
>         work on this open source project :
>         Giving Sugar Labs Website a New Look
>         My skills: html,css,javascript,PHP,Git, and am currently
>         learning python

I also recommend that anyone interested in GSoC spend some time in the
#sugar IRC on freenode.

If you are unfamiliar with IRC or do not have a client there is a web
client at chat.sugar.org

There are also various software clients that you can use to access IRC
in a convenient way. Which one you use depends on your operating system,
I think, but I encourage you to look into them. My OS is Trisquel and
Ubuntu Studio (GNU OS) and I use "Pidgeon" client for IRC.