[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2017 - Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music Blocks

Sachithra Dangalla sachithradangalla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:05:23 EST 2017

Hi,

Thanks and yes I was able to join *#sugar* on webchat.freenode.net and I
will try it out.

I saw the great news about Sugar Labs entering OutReachy, it will be such a
great opportunity, Congrats and Good Luck! I'm thankful on behalf of all
the potential interns who would be benefited from it.

Can I know more information about OutReachy and your projects in it? Are
they the same as GSoC projects?

*Sachithra Dangalla,*
Undergraduate B.Sc.Eng.(Hons.)
University of Moratuwa,