[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2017 - Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music Blocks

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Feb 20 05:23:44 EST 2017

Hi

I am actually visiting Moratuwa this week on Thursday for the www.typoday.in
workshops

If you are on campus, we could meet up to chat about Sugar, GSOC, etc

Cheers
Dave

On Jan 30, 2017 7:59 PM, "Sachithra Dangalla" <sachithradangalla at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in the project *Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music
Blocks*. I would like to know more information regarding this.

I'm Sachithra Dangalla and I'm a 3rd year undergraduate of University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have the basic knowledge on music theories and I
have been working with JavaScript and JavaScript libraries such as D3,
jQuery. I have added an activity developed using JavaScript[1] and I am
contributing to Connect The Dots[2].

Initially, I went through the following([3], [4], [5]) to understand about
temperament and I would like to know more about the project, especially on
the expected outcomes of the project.

[1] - http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4793
[2] - https://github.com/sugarlabs/connect-the-dots-activity/
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/connect-the-dots-activity/graphs/contributors>