[Sugar-devel] Disengaging with Sugar Labs

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Dec 10 07:22:19 EST 2017

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone with whom I interacted over the years
with the purpose of bringing a constructionist learning environment to
the children of the world.

Regrettably I have grown dissatisfied with the status quo of Sugar Labs
and that is why I am going to disengage, including "responsibly stepping
down" from Infrastructure Team and mailing list
administration/moderation (IAEP and Sugar-Devel). Starting 2018 I will
no longer perform these duties.

The Red AzĂșcar and Educa.Juegos (Jappy Activity) projects continue to be
hosted in SL infrastructure (/jita /and /beacon)/, and I will continue
to offer my support for these projects as time allows. Thank Sugar Labs
and the Infrastructure team for the hosting, support and many lessons
over the years.

I hope to find you all in a better setting and with better perspectives
in the future.

Regards,

Sebastian